It’s not that you don’t know what self-love is or even how to love & take care of yourself but you’re looking for something more and it would be nice to know where to start.
Lately the thoughts in your mind have piled up:
- It’s hard to feel like you’re ever doing enough, or doing enough of “it” right
- You want to change or feel better but don’t know where to start…or what’s holding you back
- You know that there’s a different version of you out there and you don’t know where she’s hiding
- You’ve changed and you’re not the person you used to be a year or more ago
- You’re ready to invest some time in figuring out who you are NOW and what YOU want moving forward.
The Self-Love Guide gives you:
- The ability to see why and how shifting your thought patterns can help you create more self-love
- Simple actions you can take to instantly feel less anxious, stressed, and overwhelmed
- How to get what you want and figure out why others are able to do things that sometimes feel impossible to you
- A realistic game plan for how to move forward with what you want next in life
- Easy exercises to see where you’re getting stuck and who you can reach out to
- Motivation, inspiration, and permission to do what you need to do next
- 14-page PDF that dives deeper into defining self-love + learning what keeps you from having more of it
- 20 minute accompanying audio where I walk you through the #1 Barrier to Self-Love, 3 main things it causes, and 4 immediate action steps you can use to move past them!
- Access to the resource library with goodies to help you empower your self-worth and get down to the details of owning your life including the Pinpoint Your Priorities Worksheet and a Guided Breathing Meditation Audio
What to expect from being on my email list:
- I hate SPAM and never share your information with anyone else
- Exclusive emails and tools for cultivating self-love and inspiration to keep pushing closer towards your goals
- Access to coaching materials and tips for self-care
- Responses directly from me when you have something to share, have questions, or just want to reach out!